|Children aged 6-15 years||30 SEK|
|Children under 6 years||Free when accompanied by a paying passenger|
|Family (2 adults+ 1-5 children)||230 SEK|
Cards and cash
Tickets are sold by conductors onboard the tram. However, we accept only cash on the trams.
If you wish to pay with a card, please buy your ticket in the café. We accept the most common credit and debit cards, except for Diners Club and American Express.
As a member of Svenska Spårvägssällskapet (the Swedish Tramway Society), you ride free on the museum tramway in regular trafik, subject to space if you show your membership card.
In addition, the following membership cards are accepted on the trams:
• Spårvägssällskapet Ringlinien, Göteborg
• Lokaltrafikhistorisk Forening, Oslo
• Bergens Elektriske Sporvei, Bergen
• Sporveishistorisk Forening, Trondheim
• Sporvejshistorisk Selskab, Skjoldenæsholm
• Suomen Raitiotieseura ry (Finska Spårvägssällskapet)
Please note that special arrangements can be made at the museum tramway, which require a special fee. Always see current information on the respective event page.